- I have a problem. How can I reach you?
The best way is to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us at @screeenly
Due to the fact that this is just a sideproject we can't guarantee and answer in the next 5 minutes (But we try to answer questions as soon as possible)
- Is this service free?
Yes. Screeenly is free for everyone!
- What about the screenshots?
All screenshots created have a lifetime of up to 60 minutes. After 60 minutes the files are being deleted from the server.
- Where is screeenly.com hosted?
The application is currendly hosted on a Digital Ocean Droplet in the FRA1 region.
- Why does this service exist?
I created screeenly because I wasn't happy with current solutions.
So I wrote my own public API and with the help of Laravel and other Open Source Packages screeenly was born.
- Is screeenly Open Source?
Yes, screeenly is Open Source. You can find the Source Code on Github.
The app is written PHP and built upon the Laravel Framework.
- Which data is stored (or not stored) when using the API?
- API Key used to generate Screenshot
- URL for which Screenshot is generated
- How can I support the project?
- Open Issues on Github if you found a Bug
- Open a Pull Request on Github
- If you're a designer, you could design a new logo
- If you're a writer, you could improve the copy text within the application or in our documentation